DJI Battery Station. Master Wheels. Cendence. Other Products. Aeroscope. Inspire 1 DJI's most advanced technologies in one platform. Apps. DJI GO Capture the world from above. Compatible with the Phantom 3 Series, Matrice Series , OSMO Series, and more. V 3.1.62. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. View Supported Devices. iOS V 3.1.62. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with: iPhone 5s, iPhone SE ...
· Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Update all Intelligent Flight Batteries by using this firmware. Camera version v1.8.1.00 and aircraft version v1.8.1.00 should be displayed on DJI GO as this update is only for the gimbal and camera system. The version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when upgrade is complete. Inspire 1 RAW. 1.Firmware ...
· 1. Regular firmware upgrade with SD card 2. Remove SD card and delete all except bin file 3. Redo firmware upgrade with 2nd battery (assuming the Inspire upgrade will not be repeated), then repeat for other batteries. Seems cumbersome, but "it is what it is." I'd rather have the abilty to upgrade firmware than drop hundreds for new batteries.
· I did few hours ago the firmware upgrade (I have 3 batteries). 1) I connected th Mavic Mini to the PC by means of a USB cable. 2) The software DJI Assistant2 informed me that there was a new firmware and I upgraded it (the 1-st battery inside the drone was upgraded automatically)
· The SD card is needed because it must contain the firmware (the battery module of the code) in order to update. Once you put a battery in and turn the Inspire on, it will read the current firmware on the battery and if needed update it from the firmware held on the SD card. You will need to do this for each battery you own.
Support updating remote controller firmware though the DJI GO app. 16. Optimized battery life algorithm. 17. The battery will conserve extra power if it has not been calibrated for the first time. 18. Optimized battery protection mechanism. Bug Fixes： 1.
· The firmware upgrade instructions talk about the intelligent battery being updated automatically during the upgrade process. What about spare batteries that weren't connected during the update, do these somehow need to be updated or is it all handled by the Inspire behind the scenes?
· Just a quick vid showing how to easily upgrade the battery firmware . Also as I forgot to mention in the vid , you need to go to the dji website and download the latest firmware to the sd card for ...
Inspire 1 Pro User Manual 1.4 2017-07-12 Inspire 1 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines 1.2 2015-11-24 Inspire 1 Series Remote Controller Release Notes 2016-07-28
Nothing is as hard to do as getting off your high horse.